- NAAC ‘A’ Accredited
- Student Exchange program at RRMCH
- IAO Accredited
- Institutional Member of International Medical Sciences Academy
- The Journal of Medical Sciences
- Inauguration of Radiology
- Awareness Campaigns
- Free Eye Check Up
- Professor Honoured
- University Rank Holders
- RRMCH dedicates 5 dialysis units to the society
- Fellowship of IMSA
- Young Dermatologists Award
- Doordarshana Chandana
- Oman visits
- Higher Learning Accreditation Consultant & Training (HLACT UK)
- Joins the Elite Few- NABH
- RRMCH gets felicitated by NGO!
- Mega Job Fair
- Momentous Milestone
- Doctor of Literature
- Words of the Visionary
NAAC ‘A’ Accredited
“Today RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital stands proud and tall after having achieved a rare distinction of NAAC ‘A’ Accredited.”
Quality health care for people with Medicare is a high priority for the top management of Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital. We began launching Quality Initiatives in 2013 to assure quality medical education and health care to all students and patients through accountability and quality initiatives.
The various Quality Initiatives touch every aspect of the healthcare system just to enable the stake holders to assist them in making healthcare choices or decisions.
Successful quality initiatives rely on partnerships and support from many sources that encompass the healthcare community.