A recent study has shown that use of sunscreens may create deficiency of Vitamin D in humankind. To know more click here.
A recent study says that Elderly couch potatoes may have higher dementia risk
A new study has warned that taking long naps in day time could increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Click here for details.
A new study reveals that supplements of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids may boost reading skills in school children
A study by researchers has found that eating more whole grains reduces the risk of heart diseases and increases lifespan. Read on for more.
Scientists have discovered a key protein that may reverse cardiac fibrosis, leading to heart failure
Sleeping for over 40 minutes in the afternoon increases risk of premature death says a recent survey
Our skin cells hold key to glaucoma cure
Scientists have developed an antibody that may potentially suppress lung tumor growth and breast cancer spread
- Saturday weekly clinical updates 2017
- MONTHLY CLINICAL MEETING / CPC 2017-18
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017
- Worlds Breast Feeding Week
- SATURDAY CLINICAL UPDATE: DEPT. OF MICROBIOLOGY
- RRMCH shines in Kolar tournament!
- FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. Of Forensic Medicine
- Clinical Meeting CPC FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2017
- VITILIGO AWARENESS PROGRAMME